- Bartoli Giulio, Beaulieu Norman C., Fantacci Romano, Marabissi Dania . (in stampa). An Effective Multiuser Detection Scheme for MPR Random Access Networks. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON COMMUNICATIONS, ISSN: 0090-6778, in press.
- Alippi C., Fantacci R., Marabissi D., Roveri M. (2016). A Cloud to the Ground: The New Frontier of Intelligent and Autonomous Networks of Things. IEEE COMMUNICATIONS MAGAZINE, p. 1-8, ISSN: 0163-6804
- Chiti Francesco, Fantacci Romano, Duzgun Fatma Gamze, Vespri Vincenzo(2016). A Game Theory Inspired Channel Allocation Policy for Multi-RadioPervasive Ad Hoc Communications. WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS AND MOBILECOMPUTING, vol. 16, p. 1826-1836, ISSN: 1530-8669, doi: 10.1002/wcm.2654
- Marabissi Dania, Bartoli Giulio, Fantacci Romano, Pucci Marco (2016). An Optimized CoMP Transmission for a Heterogeneous Network Using eICICApproach. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON VEHICULAR TECHNOLOGY, vol. 65, p.8230-8239, ISSN: 0018-9545, doi: 10.1109/TVT.2015.2510029
- Simoni Renato, Jamali Vahid, Zlatanov Nikola, Schober Robert, Pierucci Laura, Fantacci Romano (2016). Buffer-Aided Diamond Relay Network withBlock Fading and Inter-Relay Interference. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON WIRELESSCOMMUNICATIONS, vol. 15, p. 7357-7372, ISSN: 1536-1276, doi:10.1109/TWC.2016.2601333
- Chiti Francesco, Fantacci Romano, Loreti Michele, Pugliese Rosario (2016). Context-aware wireless mobile autonomic computing andcommunications: Research trends and emerging applications. IEEE WIRELESSCOMMUNICATIONS, p. 1-5, ISSN: 1536-1284, doi: 10.1109/MWC.2016.7462489
- Chiti Francesco, Fantacci Romano, Pierucci Laura (2016). Dynamic Multicast Link Selections for Buffer-Aided Relaying Networks.INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, vol. 29, p. 1790-1804,ISSN: 1074-5351, doi: 10.1002/dac.3145
- F. Chiti, R. Fantacci, Y. Gu, Z. Han, "Content Sharing in Internet of Vehicles: Two Matching-Based User-Association Approaches", Vehicular Communications, vol. 8, pp. 35-44, April 2017, ISSN:2214-2096
- C.Alippi, M.Roveri, "The (not) far away path from smart cyber-physical systems: an information-centric framework", IEEE Computers Magazine, vol. 50, no. 4, pp. 38-47, April 2017
- Enzo Baccarelli, Paola G. Vinueza Naranjo, Mohammad Shojafar, Michele Scarpiniti, "Q∗: Energy and delay-efficient dynamic queue management in TCP/IP virtualized data centers", Elsevier Computer Communications Journal.
- M. Shojafar, N. Cordeschi, E. Baccarelli, "Energy-Efficient Adaptive Resource Management for Real-Time Vehicular Cloud Services", IEEE Trans. On Cloud Computing, vol. 7, issue 1, pp. 196-209, Jan-March 2019, Doi: 10.1109/TCC.2016.2551747.
- E. Baccarelli, P.G.Vinueza, M.Scarpiniti, M.Shojafar, J.H. Abawajy, ”Fog of Everything: energy-efficient networked computing architectures, research challenges, and a case study”, IEEE Access, DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2017.2702013, May 2017.
- M. Shojafar, Z. Pooranian, P. G. Vinueza Naranjo and E. Baccarelli,"FLAPS: bandwidth and delay-efficient distributed data searching in Fog-supported P2P content delivery networks",Journal of Supercomputing, Springer, in press, DOI: 10.1007/s11227-017-2082-y, June 2017
- D. Mazza, D. Tarchi and G. E. Corazza, "A Unified Urban Mobile Cloud Computing Offloading Mechanism for Smart Cities," in IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 55, no. 3, pp. 30-37, March 2017.
- F. Chiti, R. Fantacci, A. Tani, "Performance Evaluation of an Adaptive Channel Allocation Technique for Cognitive Wireless Sensor Networks", IEEE Transaction on Vehicular Technology, vol. 66, n. 6, June 2017
- D. Comminiello, M. Scarpiniti, L. A. Azpicueta-Ruiz, J. Arenas-García and A. Uncini, "Combined Nonlinear Filtering Architectures Involving Sparse Functional Link Adaptive Filters", Signal Processing, Vol. 135, pp. 168-178, June 2017.
- D. Marabissi, G. Bartoli, R. Fantacci, L. Micciullo, "Energy efficient cooperative multicast beamforming in ultra dense networks". pp.1-6. In IET COMMUNICATIONS - ISSN:1751-8628
- F. Chiti, R. Fantacci, L. Pierucci, "Social-Aware Relay Selection for Cooperative Multicast Device-to-Device Communications". pp.1-10. In FUTURE INTERNET - ISSN:1999-5903
D. Marabissi, R. Fantacci, "Heterogeneous Public Safety Network Architecture based on RAN slicing". DOI:10.1109/ACCESS.2017.2768800. pp.24668-24677. In IEEE ACCESS - ISSN:2169-3536 vol. 5.
*** "In one of the most cited IEEE Access articles published in 2017, a group of researchers examines how the technological paradigms of Fog Computing (FC) and the Internet of Everything (IoE) can successfully integrate. Read the full article at: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7921687 "
More details are available at:
1) LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/ieee-access
2) Facebook: www.facebook.com/ieee-access
4) Twitter: twitter.com/IEEEAccess
5) IEEE Access Collabratec Community: https://ieeecollabratec.ieee.org/app/community/96/activities
6) IEEE Access website: http://ieeeaccess.ieee.org/
F. Chiti, R. Fantacci, A. Rizzo, "An integrated software platform for airport queues prediction with application to resources management", Journal of Air Transport ManagementVolume 67, March 2018, Pages 11-18.
- N. Cordeschi, D. Amendola, E. Baccarelli, "Fairness-constrained optimized time-window controllers for secondary-users with primary-user reliability guarantees", in Computer Communications, vol. 116, 2018, p. 63-76, ISSN 0140-3664.
- Bozorgchenani A, Jahanshahi M, Tarchi D. "Gateway selection and clustering in multi-interface wireless mesh networks considering network reliability and traffic". Trans Emerging Tel Tech. 2017;e3215. https://doi.org/10.1002/ett.3215
- M. Scarpiniti, E. Baccarelli, P. G. Vinueza Naranjo, and A. Uncini, "Energy performance of heuristics and meta-heuristics for real-time joint resource scaling and consolidation in virtualized networked data centers", The Journal of Supercomputing, Vol. 74, N. 5, pp. 2161-2198, May 2018.
- P. G. Vinueza Naranjo, E. Baccarelli and M. Scarpiniti, "Design and energy-efficient resource management of virtualized networked Fog architectures for the real-time support of IoT applications", The Journal of Supercomputing, Vol. 74, N. 6, pp. 2470-2507, June 2018.
- E. Baccarelli, M. Scarpiniti, P. G. Vinueza Naranjo and L. Vaca-Cardenas, "Fog of Social IoT: When the Fog Becomes Social", IEEE Network, Vol. 32, N. 4, pp. 68-80, July/August 2018. DOI: 10.1109/MNET.2018.1700031
- E. Baccarelli, M. Scarpiniti and A. Momenzadeh, "Fog-supported delay-constrained energy-saving live migration of VMs over MultiPath TCP/IP 5G connections", IEEE Access, Vol. 6, pp. 42327-42354, 2018. DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2018.2860249
- F. Chiti, R. Fantacci, B. Picano, "A Matching Theory Framework for Tasks Offloading in Fog Computing for IoT Systems", IEEE Internet of Things Journal, accepted.
- M. Scarpiniti, E. Baccarelli and A. Momenzadeh, "VirtFogSim: A Parallel Toolbox for Dynamic Energy-Delay Performance Testing and Optimization of 5G Mobile-Fog-Cloud Virtualized Platform", Applied Sciences, Vol. 9, N. 6, Paper 1160, pp. 1-48, March 2019, DOI: 10.3390/app9061160.
- G. Bartoli, F. Chiti, R. Fantacci, B. Picano"An Efficient Resource Allocation Scheme for Applications in LR-WPANs based on a Stable Matching with Externalities Approach", IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, accepted.
E. Baccarelli, M. Scarpiniti and A. Momenzadeh, "EcoMobiFog - Design and dynamic optimization of a 5G Mobile-Fog-Cloud multi-tier ecosystem for the real-time distributed execution of stream applications", IEEE Access, Vol. 7, pp. 55565-55608, 2019, DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2913564.
- F. Chiti, R. Fantacci, F. Paganelli, B. Picano,"Virtual Functions Placement with Time Constraints in Fog Computing: a Matching Theory Perspective" to be published in IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management, DOI 10.1109/TNSM.2019.2918637.
- G. Bartoli, R. Fantacci, D. Marabissi, "Resource Allocation Approaches for Two-Tiers Machine-to-Machine Communications in an Interference Limited Environment", to appear in IEEE Internet of Things Journal, ISSN: 2327-4662, DOI: 10.1109/JIOT.2019.2927812.
- F. Chiti, R. Fantacci, B. Picano,"A Matching Game for Tasks Offloading in Integrated Edge-Fog Computing Systems" to be published in Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies.
- D. Marabissi; R. Fantacci, "Highly flexible RAN slicing approach to manage isolation, priority, efficiency. DOI:10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2929732 pp.1-13. In IEEE ACCESS - ISSN:2169-3536, 2019.
- B. Picano, R. Fantacci. Z. Han, "Nonlinear Dynamic Chaos Theory Framework for Passenger Demand Forecasting in Smart City", IEEE Trans. Vehicular Technology, to appear. (2019 on line).
- F. Chiti, R. Fantacci, F. Nizzi, L. Pierucci, C. Borrego, "A Distributed Token Passing Protocol for Time Constrained Data Gathering in VANETs", to be published in MDPI Electronics Journal, Networks - Vehicular Networks and Communications, 2019.
- A. Bonadio, F. Chiti, R. Fantacci, V. Vespri, "An Integrated Framework for BlockChain inspired Fog Communications and Computing in Internet of Vehicles", in Springer Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, DOI:10.1007/s12652-019-01476-y, to appear, 2019.
last update: 04-Sep-2019